Several universities across Sweden are part of the Swedish national graduate school on ageing and health, which is coordinated by Lund University.
PhD students and postdoctoral fellows from partner universities throughout the country are given the opportunity to collaborate as part of the graduate school SWEAH.
15 Swedish universities and Region Skåne are affiliated to the graduate school on ageing and health, which is coordinated by Lund University.
Partners in SWEAH
- Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH)
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Dalarna University
- Jönköping University
- Karolinska Institutet
- Kristianstad University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linköping University
- Linnaeus University
- Luleå University of Technology
- Lund University (hosting university)
- Region Skåne
- Swedish Red Cross University College
- Umeå University
- University of Gothenburg
- Örebro University
+46 46 222 19 40
susanne [dot] iwarsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se